Your Library for the latest IT Security News, Alerts, Threats and Tips and Android Games

Saturday 25 August 2012

How to Install WordPress on Your Blog


This is a quick WordPress Installation guide to get your blog up and running quickly. After reading this WordPress Installation guide you will know exactly how you can install WordPress quickly on your Blog in Four easy steps.

A detailed WordPress Installation Instruction can be found at WordPress.org. I install WordPress frequently for my friends and myself and I find the detailed installation instructions on WordPress.org to contain too much details for me, so I needed a cut down and more common version of WordPress installation instructions and hence the birth of this post.

This WordPress installation instruction mainly takes into account the most common web hosting solution example (e.g. access to ‘cPanel’). I install WordPress this way because it allows me to work on concurrent installation related tasks at the same time (e.g. Add database while the WrodPress files are being uploaded to my server) resulting in a reduced total WordPress install time.

Step 1: Transfer the WordPress files to your web server

Download and unzip the latest WordPress package from

 WordPress Download Page.
Upload the WordPress files (all the directories and files that is inside the extracted WordPress Directory) to the root directory (In most cases this will be the ‘public_html’ directory) of your web server or to a sub directory if you want to host your blog in a sub directory of your site. I use FileZilla (free ftp software) to upload my files but any ftp program can be used

Tags:

0 Responses to “How to Install WordPress on Your Blog ”

Post a Comment

Pls Feel Free To ask Any Tips Regarding Your Help.And Pls Like Us.Thanks For Visiting My Site.If U like It Then Tell Me.

Get Our App

Subscribe

Please Enter Your Email Id

© 2013 Blogger World. All rights reserved.
Designed by Think Exchanger